Using Titebond Adhesives and Sealants can be a time-saving installation method when attaching Santa Luzia mouldings. No need to fix nail holes, no need for extra equipment, no need to use special fasteners when attaching to concrete walls.
Titebond offers three products to speed installation. Titebond GREENchoice Professional Cove Base Adhesive quickly bonds to all common porous building materials, Titebond Painter’s Plus is a versatile siliconized acrylic caulk that is designed for both interior and exterior applications, while Titebond Ultimate MP Sealant bonds to all porous and non-porous substrates and can also be used to seal mouldings.
- Environmentally safe – VOC-compliant
- Fast grab – Excellent adhesion
- Eliminates sagging
- Bonds to all common wall surfaces
- Cleans easily with water in wet state
- Paints easily with one coat
- Seals joints, repairs cracks and fills gaps
- Provides a flexible, watertight seal
- Tools easily and cleans up with water
- De-aired for a smoother bead
- Mildew resistant
- Use on virtually any wall surface
- Bonds and seals in one product
- Elastomeric for dynamic joints
- Strong bond
- Interior and exterior use
- 11 + colors and paintable
- Be sure walls are free of any substances that can deter adhesion such as dust, dirt, oils, grease, etc.
- Remove excess drywall compound or mortar to allow molding to sit flat against the wall
- Apply enough adhesive to bridge any gaps between the straight molding and any wall flatness imperfections.
- Be sure to use at least two beads of adhesive to keep moldings from rocking once installed.
- Allow adhesive to dry before stressing the molding. Brace in place if needed.
- Allow extra time for water-based adhesive/sealant to dry when placed against non-porous surfaces.
- Cut nozzle and puncture seal
- Apply at least two beads of adhesive/sealant on back of molding
- Apply molding to the wall
- Press lightly to keep molding from bending with wall deformities
- Brace in place if needed
- Use sealant to fill joints and spaces between wall and molding
- Done, no need to fix nail holes
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
+1 (305) 438-7955 or +1 (305) 522-7750 / firstname.lastname@example.org